Friday, April 23, 2010

Blossoming Branches

As the season transitions I can't help but want to bring every bit of spring indoors!  Blossoming branches are a great way to do it; they bring a breath of fresh air to any room in your home.  They last a bit longer than flowers - even after the blossoms are gone the branches continue to make beautiful sculptural arrangements.  An added perk - my cats seem to leave the branches, and their blossoms, alone (for the most part!) instead of the way the eat all other living plants and flowers!












*I began saving inspirational images way before blogging was a sparkle in my eye - therefore I was bad at keeping my sources.  My apologies for not being able to identify where each image came from (besides one being from Martah Stewart, and one being Jenna Lyon's home).  I promise to be better from here on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment